Thursday, March 30, 2006
This is one of those very rare events for me - a slow day. This day has been brought to me by a a series of events that have all coincided at once:
- India has a holiday, so development and QA teams are not working
- Most of my projects are in QA right now
- A major event is going to occur next Monday at work, and in order for me to finish preparing I need to get information from some coworkers
- All systems are running fairly well
- Projects have been completing, but fewer new projects have been created over the last 3-4 weeks, so overall workload has been light the last 2 weeks, allowing me time to catch up
Weird - I don't know what to do with myself. I'm definitely not complaining...