Kelly and I have been on a tear lately (as much of a tear as us analytical/methodical people can be) getting the house the way we want it. We've been selling some stuff on craigslist and making a ton of purchases. Here's a quick list of what I can remember doing over the last 6 months:
- Had house interior painted (this is huge, considering our two-story formal living room)
- Created a "photo wall"
- Purchased three bookcases, gave one bookcase to goodwill
- Moved some picture frames to a new wall
- Got an entertainment center to replace our old one (known as "Pac Man" after we stuck our new plasma TV into the space designed for a regular CRT)
- Sold floor standing Infinity speakers, center speaker, and rear speakers, purchasing a full set of Polk speakers
- (in process) Selling coffee table and end table, with the intension of purchasing "cubes" for the family room